CDR FUNDRAISING GROUP SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
CDR Fundraising Group is an award-winning, full-service direct response fundraising agency with more than 30 years of experience in nonprofit fundraising and advocacy. Our staff of account executives, analysts, creatives, production specialists, media experts and strategy consultants work together to create some of the most effective, multi-channel fundraising solutions in the United States.
Our client’s missions are our purpose and our passion. Together, we raise money to transform lives.
CDR Fundraising Group is a Moore company, the largest direct marketing firm in the country dedicated to the nonprofit, association, and government sectors (https://wearemoore.com/). More about CDR and our clients can be found at www.cdrfg.com.
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for contributing to the development of our nonprofit client’s strategy and the creation and implementation of campaigns to acquire, cultivate, solicit, and retain donors across one or multiple nonprofit clients.
- Works with integrated account teams to develop and implement strategies to maintain and/or expand fundraising programs, membership acquisition/retention and engagement for a portfolio of clients across channels, including direct mail and digital marketing.
- Interfaces with clients to understand overall objectives and requirements. Identifies short- and long-term goals, helps to prepare a plan to meet those goals, and manages the overall account details to ensure that program goals are met.
- Works with writers, designers, analysts, production managers and strategists to generate top-notch, engaging direct mail and digital campaigns to ensure proper strategy implementation and best practices.
- Ensures overall campaign quality, campaign timelines and accuracy of deliverables including multi-channel testing plans and campaign reports.
- Shares ideas and client needs throughout all phases of client life cycle (plan, design, integrate, implement, manage, report). Assists with the development of new and innovative approaches to provide, expand, or improve current practices.
- Contacts clients on a regular basis to maintain the account relationship and to solve issues as they arise.
- Tracks and presents results to optimize campaigns as well as apprise the client of the campaign’s success.
- Creates and provides reports on the budget and donor activity for each assigned client.
- Contributes to the quarterly and annual business forecasting by providing account trends and sharing future client needs.
- Develops short-term strategic plans designed to ensure client satisfaction by identifying customer issues and offering creative and timely solutions to those issues.
- Develops long-term strategic plans designed to ensure account retention, continued account success and realistic program expansion.
- Prepares and conducts presentations for clients as needed. Leads client meetings as needed.
- Participates in trade shows by representing CDR and sharing information on company services.
- Contributes to CDR’s presence in the direct response fundraising industry through knowledge sharing via whitepapers and conference presence.
- Supports directors and other senior staff with projects as required.
- Ability to work in a team environment to meet client fundraising goals.
- Ability to adapt to change and prioritize constantly shifting opportunities, solving problems as they may arise.
- Ability to monitor and accurately project campaign performance. Comfort working with data and using past results to drive future strategy.
- Ability to report on results clearly and succinctly.
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects in a deadline-driven environment; a resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on projects.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational/project management skills.
- Commitment to delivering error-free work and high-quality customer service to clients.
- Friendly, customer-service oriented attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and basic understanding of analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent from accredited college or university.
- Four to five years of direct marketing fundraising experience with nonprofit clients. Agency experience preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with marketing for nonprofits, with expertise in one or both of the following channels: Direct Mail and.or Digital Marketing, including any or all the following: telemarketing, online—email, social or mobile marketing.
To help you stay energized, engaged, and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and paid time off so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
Each full-time position at CDR is eligible for our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical & prescription, dental and vision insurance, employer paid Life, a Health Savings Account plan, Flexible Spending Account plans for health and dependent care, voluntary Short-term and Long-term Disability coverage, and other voluntary benefit options. We offer paid holidays, paid personal leave, paid volunteer leave, and paid family leave. Employees have the option to participate in a company-sponsored 401(k) plan, offering employer matching contributions. Several benefit plans have eligibility waiting periods.
CDR Fundraising Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. CDR Fundraising Group is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Please use this link to apply: CDR Fundraising Group Senior Account Executive.