CDR FUNDRAISING GROUP RECEPTIONIST
CDR Fundraising Group is an award-winning, full-service direct response fundraising agency with more than 30 years of experience in nonprofit fundraising and advocacy. Our staff of account executives, analysts, creatives, production specialists, media experts and strategy consultants work together to create some of the most effective, multi-channel fundraising solutions in the United States.
Our client’s missions are our purpose and our passion. Together, we raise money to transform lives.
CDR Fundraising Group is a Moore company, the largest direct marketing firm in the country dedicated to the nonprofit, association, and government sectors (https://wearemoore.com/). More about CDR and our clients can be found at www.cdrfg.com.
The Receptionist is the first point of contact for visitors and callers. The Receptionist is responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting, welcoming, and directing guests, answering phones, handling company inquiries, sorting, and distributing mail. This position requires excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Greets, welcomes, and directs guests.
- Answers incoming calls and directs calls to intended parties.
- May be asked to schedule appointments for executive staff.
- Receives and signs for packages; notifies packages recipients.
- Oversees deliveries, and stocks general company deliveries.
- Maintains kitchen by keeping supplies stocked and ensuring that appliances are turned off before leaving at the end of the day.
- Serves as primary liaison with landlord to report maintenance concerns.
- Posts outgoing mail.
- Distributes incoming mail.
- Ensures that the reception desk is tidy and presentable to guests.
- Assists office manager in the inventory and ordering of office supplies.
- Assists office manager with event registrations and marketing tasks, as needed.
- Manages organization and filing of client samples for account teams.
- Other duties as assigned by any member of management.
- Performs other duties as required.
- A friendly, customer-service focus is vital, committed to making a positive first impression to visitors and callers.
- Top-notch oral and written communication skills required and the ability to interact with all levels of staff and of management.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills are required.
- Strong and computer skills required, including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal staff.
- Other key competencies include effective problem-solving abilities; ability to work independently, and a commitment to quality.
- High school diploma required.
- Must have at least 2 years of administrative, office work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or a similar role.
To help you stay energized, engaged, and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and paid time off so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
Each full-time position at CDR is eligible for our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical & prescription, dental and vision insurance, employer paid Life, a Health Savings Account plan, Flexible Spending Account plans for health and dependent care, voluntary Short-term and Long-term Disability coverage, and other voluntary benefit options. We offer paid holidays, paid personal leave, paid volunteer leave, and paid family leave. Employees have the option to participate in a company-sponsored 401(k) plan. Several benefit plans have eligibility waiting periods.
CDR Fundraising Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. CDR Fundraising Group is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Link to apply: https://secure4.saashr.com/ta/6167768.careers?ApplyToJob=453289224