CDR FUNDRAISING GROUP DIGITAL SPECIALIST
The Digital Specialist is responsible for assisting and coordinating digital campaign execution to acquire, cultivate, retain, and upgrade online donors across one or multiple nonprofit clients. The ideal candidate must be a strategic thinker and able to work in fast-paced, creative environment with ever-shifting schedules and priorities.
• Participates in providing strategic direction for email marketing campaigns, online acquisition efforts, social media outreach, and other digital marketing efforts.
• Produces client performance reports; identifies trends and opportunities for growth.
• Works with writers, designers, advertising strategists and technical experts to generate top-notch, engaging digital campaigns to support client goals.
• Ensures overall quality control of all digital assets, ensuring timeliness and accuracy of deliverables including multi-channel testing plans and campaign reports.
• Assists with researching and negotiating terms with vendors; routes and finalize contracts.
• Reports during internal meetings.
• Ensures deadlines and budgets are met.
• Assists Digital Strategists with other activities as assigned.
• Knowledge of and experience with online marketing for nonprofits, including any or all the following disciplines: email campaigns, advocacy, social media, peer-to-peer fundraising, and digital acquisition channels.
• Development and implementation of online fundraising strategies, including management of communications calendars.
• Familiarity with digital direct response marketing strategy and tactics, and how to measure the impact of various channels and campaigns.
• Understanding of current industry best practices and emerging fundraising and marketing strategies.
• Solid instincts for compelling creative design that will elicit donor action.
• A resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on projects.
• Comfort working with data and using past results to drive future strategy.
• Commitment to delivering error-free work and high-quality customer service to clients.
• Ability to adapt to frequent change and prioritize constantly shifting opportunities.
• Attention to detail and strong organizational/project management skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Friendly, customer-service oriented attitude.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; degree in Marketing or Communications preferred, but not required.
• One to two years of online marketing and fundraising experience.
• Experience with platforms such as Blackbaud Luminate Online, Salsa, Classy, Engaging Networks highly desired. Knowledge of CMS and web editing software a plus.
• Experience with Google Analytics and/or Google AdWords a plus.
CDR Fundraising Group is proud to be Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, age, and other statuses protected by law.
CDR Fundraising Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
The link to the application is provided here: Digital Specialist.
Inquiries can be directed to Lisa Behuncik, Human Resources Director, 301-858-1500, firstname.lastname@example.org.