NFL List Coordinator
National Fundraising Lists (NFL), a member of CDR Fundraising Group, is a recognized industry leader in data solutions with unmatched expertise in creating successful integrated strategies for nonprofits across a wide range of verticals. With over 30 years of experience in direct marketing, NFL delivers forward-thinking, data-driven strategies to help nonprofits reach valued donors to maximize their fundraising efforts.
The List Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to assist and support the List Strategists, Brokers and Managers on the National Fundraising Lists team. This role is entry-level. Critical to success for the List Coordinator is the ability to produce quality work while managing multiple competing priorities and the capacity to operate independently and proactively in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Team Support responsibilities:
- Send out brokerage list clearances.
- Set up campaigns in our proprietary online system.
- Track list orders.
- Process list management clearances and orders.
- Reports on counts for clearances and orders.
- Assist with preparations for client meetings and presentations.
- Core Administrative duties:
- Processes order delivery using our proprietary online reporting system.
- Obtains regular file updates and segment counts.
- Maintains accurate and timely data cards in Nextmark, SRDS and NFL websites.
- Updates and maintains NFL email marketing database.
- Sets up new mailers and companies using our proprietary online reporting system.
- Files orders, invoices, seeds.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Team Player: works effectively as part of a team to facilitate the team’s ability to meet goals and objectives.
- Quality Focus: demonstrates a high level of quality in work product.
- Planning and Organization: works in an organized manner, meeting commitments and deadlines.
- Communication: delivers clear and effective communications in a professional manner.
- Time Management: effectively uses work time to accomplish assignments.
- Problem Solving: can assess a situation and arrive at an effective solution.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, but not required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint; expertise in Excel required, including the use of pivot tables.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
National Fundraising Lists and Creative Direct Response, Inc., are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants should provide a resume and cover letter, including salary requirements.