CDR Fundraising Group, a well-established, full-service direct marketing company, with offices in Bowie, Maryland, and Arlington, Virginia, is seeking a skilled Senior Accountant to join our Accounting Department. This Senior Accountant position requires experience in all aspects of Accounting. The Senior Accountant position is responsible for providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Process billings for list department.
- Perform reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Responsible for completing month-end journal entries.
- Handle intercompany transactions.
- Provide service to other departments, including daily email requests and meetings.
- Process and approve credit applications and letters of guarantee.
- Prepare schedules for annual auditor review.
- Assist in Implementing process changes.
Handle special projects.
The major areas of expertise include:
- Effectively record journal entries.
- Accurately reconcile assigned General Ledger accounts.
- Accountants Receivable proficiency.
- Confidentiality of sensitive employee and company information.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. These requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required of the position. The Senior Accountant assumes other responsibilities as assigned by the Chief Financial Officer (immediate supervisor).
- The Senior Accountant position requires at least 4 years’ experience in Accounting.
- Must have experience in all aspects of Accounting.
- Must have experience working in other accounting departments.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience with accounts receivable.
- Prior work with QuickBooks accounting software is required.
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting is required.
- Experience with the management of high-volume accounting strongly preferred.
- Must be able to speak, listen and communicate effectively.
- Strong customer-service and oral and written communication skills required and the ability to interact with all levels of staff and of management.
- Strong and computer skills required, including Excel and Word.
- Be able to maintain the confidentiality of employee, customer and company information.
- Must be able to meet communicated schedules and deadlines.
- Planning and organizing
- Information collection and management
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage difficult situations
- Decision making skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
To Apply please click HERE.
Creative Direct Response, Inc., is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.