Account Coordinator - Digital Media
CDR Fundraising Group, a well-established, full-service direct marketing company, with offices in Bowie, MD, and Arlington, VA, is seeking a skilled Account Coordinator to join our Digital Media Department. The Account Coordinator is responsible for supporting email marketing and other digital strategies to acquire, cultivate, retain and upgrade online donors across one or multiple nonprofit clients. The ideal candidate must be a strong project manager and able to work in fast-paced, creative environment with ever-shifting schedules and priorities.
- Support Account Manager (s) with the organization, flow and trafficking of digital projects for one or more clients.
- Assist with managing the creative development and production process for multi-channel campaigns including: email, advertising social, and web.
- Work with Account Manager to maintain client creative and production schedules.
- Assist with quality control of all digital assets; ensuring timeliness and accuracy of client deliverables.
- Provide support for collecting, organizing, and sharing all project assets both internally and externally with clients.
- Assist with client reporting for digital campaigns.
- Assist with audits of client social media, search engine optimization, and web presence.
- Provide administrative support to account staff, including scheduling meetings, updating agendas, taking notes, circulating action items, and tracking expenses.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational/project management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Friendly, customer-service oriented attitude.
4 year degree or equivalent. Degree in marketing or communications especially useful, but not required.
- One to two years of Internet marketing experience desired. Nonprofit and/or fundraising experience a plus.
- Experience with e-CRM platforms such as Blackbaud Convio/Luminate Online, Salsa, Classy, Engaging Networks desired. Knowledge of CMS and web editing software a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Google AdWords a plus.