CDR Fundraising Group, a well-established, full-service direct marketing company, with offices in Bowie, MD, and Arlington, VA, is seeking a skilled Account Coordinator to join our Direct Mail Department. The Account Coordinator is responsible for assisting in executing direct mail marketing and fundraising strategies for our various nonprofit clients. The employee will participate in learning to create and implement campaigns to acquire, cultivate and solicit direct mail donors in a fast-paced and creative environment.
The major areas of expertise include:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Assistive Planning
- Attention to Detail Qualifications:
- Ability to work in a team environment to meet client fundraising goals.
- Ability to handle multiple projects; a resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on projects.
- Ability to adapt to change and prioritize constantly shifting opportunities.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and basic understanding of analytics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage sample packages for clients and internal reference center.
- Data entry of client fundraising costs and segmentation.
- Assist with weekly internal status updates for the client.
- Interacts with the client to understand the client's overall objectives and requirements.
- Helps to coordinate activities of off-site agencies, database suppliers, list brokers, and vendors.
- Research and report on industry trends that can be used in forecasting future direct-marketing needs.
- Serve as a backup point of contact for issues or activities for clients assigned.
- Opportunity to participate in trade shows/conferences by representing CDR and sharing information on company services.
- Help develop and maintain detailed production schedule for clients.
- Work with various internal departments and traffic work as needed.
- Assist with the creative development of direct mail packages.
- Conduct research on behalf of client mission and new outreach campaigns.
- Other team and client support as necessary.
• 4-year degree, or equivalent
• Experience in a non-profit environment helpful but not required
To Apply: Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with Account Coordinator in the subject line.