Account Coordinator - Digital Media
Description:CDR Fundraising Group, a well-established, full-service direct marketing company, with offices in Bowie, MD, and Arlington, VA, is seeking a skilled Account Coordinator to join our Digital Media Department. The Account Coordinator is responsible for supporting email marketing and other digital strategies to acquire, cultivate, retain and upgrade online donors across one or multiple nonprofit clients. The ideal candidate must be a strong project manager and able to work in fast-paced, creative environment with ever-shifting schedules and priorities.
- Assist account staff with the creation and submission of request documents including art, copy and website development needs.
- Assist with the creation and routing of all campaign assets including but not limited to email copy and template creative, landing page copy and art, and digital advertising creative.
- Assist with the testing and quality assurance for advertising, email and landing page assets for digital marketing campaigns.
- Assist with reporting for email and other digital campaigns.
- Assist with audits of client social media, search engine optimization, and web presence.
- Maintain and report on email trends through CDRFG client competitor email tracking tool.
- Provide administrative support to account staff, including scheduling meetings, updating agendas, taking notes, circulating action items, and tracking expenses.
- Assist account staff with all miscellaneous items related to digital marketing campaigns for CDR clients as assigned.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational/project management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Friendly, customer-service oriented attitude.
Education:4 year degree or equivalent. Degree in marketing or communications especially useful, but not required.
Experience:Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Degree in Marketing or Communications especially useful, but not required. One to two years of Internet marketing experience desired. Nonprofit and/or fundraising experience a plus. Experience with e-CRM platforms such as Blackbaud Convio/Luminate Online, Salsa, Classy, Engaging Networks desired. Knowledge of CMS and web editing software a plus. Experience with Google Analytics and/or Google AdWords a plus.
To Apply: Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to CDR’s HR Generalist Allison Reep at firstname.lastname@example.org with Digital Account Coordinator in the subject line.